【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808


 



 



為了購買【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808我去逛了幾家百貨或商場



但都沒有讓我滿意的,因為看到的不是價格偏高不然就是品質不太讓我滿意,後來讓我在這裡發現了【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808真是太開心了



簡直可以說是賺到了,因為價格合理也不用為了購買【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808



還要外出所浪費的油錢跟逛街的時間,在這裡就能輕輕鬆鬆買到喜歡的商品!



如果跟我一樣喜歡這樣商品不妨看看!



PS.若您家裡有0~3歲的小朋友,點我進入索取免費《迪士尼美語世界試用包》



↓↓↓限量特惠的優惠按鈕↓↓↓


我要購買


商品訊息功能


商品訊息描述

經典回歸
 

Nike Air Max 98 Beige 的前代傳奇款式當年以全長外露式 Air 氣墊與流暢設計線條轟動登場; 現在它再度回歸,展現相同的經典造型,並搭配全新顏色&信用卡刷卡優惠#x3002;


優點
  • 織布與合成材質結構,提供舒適貼合感受
  • 泡棉中底搭配靈敏的 Max Air 緩震系統
  • 耐久橡膠鞋紋,抓地力出色
  • 顯示顏色: Phantom/Wheat/Reflect Silver/Beach
  • 款式: AH6799-003
  • 原產國/地區: 越南

  • Nike Air Max 緣起刷卡限時購物優惠1978 年時,Nike 的革命性 Air-Sole 氣墊成為 Nike 鞋款中的一部分。1987 年推出的 Nike Air Max 1,鞋跟位置的氣墊首次外露亮相,讓粉絲不只能感覺到 Air-Sole 的舒適,而是可以親眼見到它了。自此而後,新一代的 Nike Air Max 鞋款都因大膽亮眼的配色與可靠輕盈的緩震效果,深受運動員與收藏家的青睞。


    訂單金額滿新臺幣 4,500 元即享免費標準運送服務


    臺北市:
    • 標準運送的商品可於 2-5 個工作天內送達
    • 快遞運送的商品可於 2-3 個工作天內送達

    其它縣市:
    • 標準運送的商品可於 3-6 個工作天內送達
    • 快遞運送的商品可於 3-5 個工作天內送達
    訂單皆於星期一至星期五之間處理與寄送 (國定假日除外)NikePlus 會員可享免費退貨。退貨政策例外情況。

    5 顆星

    超人氣禮品

    I LOVE THESE SHOES!

    PattyB112382622 - Aug 28, 2018

    I love Nike Air Max 98. They are so well made! I looked at other brands, and while the price was cheaper, so was the way the shoe was made. I CAME BACK TO NIKE!. I am so glad I did. These shoes are worth the price. They hug your feet with so much support but without feeling heavy on your feet. I bought two pair because I love them that much. I tried on shoes at several department stores (other brands) and I was totally disappointed at how cheaply made they were, and uncomfortable. I ordered these Nikes online in a 8.5 (my true fit) and a size 9 just to be sure. The half-size did make a difference because they were too big. But Nike.com has a super try them for thirty days policy. They pay for shipping both ways! I will be recommending this site to my friends. Now I understand why Michael Jordan wore Nikes! :)

    Quality And Performance To The Max! Takes It To The Next Level And Always Did!

    DanielleH254720685 - Jun 27, 2018

    Thank you Nike for bringing this line back! Totally eye catching quality and performance to the max is me and what works for me! Best! I demand the best, and I have never found better shoes for running since this particular Air Max line and the longevity they last and last through the conditions! They stopped making years line after 98 and was so disappointed! So glad Nike brought them back! Nike Air Max 98 are amazing shoes for running and walking and other training! I only run wearing Nike, and ran five miles five to six days a week in this line of shoes most days at 5:00 am all over the USA and across the globe in all types of weather snow rain desert sun tropics etc., and shoes NEVER let me down with performance! This Nike line is spectacular on all types of terrain, pavement, dirt, treadmill, going up or down hills, and at the track or in the gym. Shoes offer stability, the beautiful eye catching design, and the performance expert workout! I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and need something that takes my outdoor exercise workouts to the max with stability and proper alignment! Really tough about it! Purchased in the Barely Rose/Particle Rose/Reflect Silver/Elemental Rose. Very show stopping! The interior is quality very well made and stable as is the exterior, the cloud like ride can’t be beat with the air, performance can’t be beat winner! Really appreciate the rope-like laces not flimsy like it seems most are made today, love the pinstripe design that is so edgy and classic! Love model year 98 for sentimental reasons as well!!!!!!!!!! The shoes fit true to size, purchase quality, and they are Nike, that says it all! Recommend! For the serious! Thrilled! This Nike Air Max line takes it to the next level and always did!

    不藏私分享必買商品驚喜禮物推薦


    商品訊息特點


    ↓↓↓限量特惠的優惠按鈕↓↓↓


    我要購買


    【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 介紹,大力推薦,最新出版,新上市,網路購物,網購達人,戰利品,商品,哪裡便宜,哪裡買,最便宜,必買,優惠網站,熱賣商品,經典商品,購買,購物,流行,不能不逛,非逛不可,網友開箱介紹


    以下為您可能感興趣的商品



    注意:下方具有隨時更新的隱藏版好康分享,請暫時關閉adblock之類的廣告過濾器才看的到哦!!




    下面附上一則新聞讓大家了解時事


     吃鳳梨變香?她實驗7天悲劇:狂流透明膠水


    :






     美女租客幾月不出門 房內竟傳出怪味


    :







    介紹,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 大力推薦,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 最新出版,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 新上市,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 網路購物,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 網購達人,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 戰利品,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 商品,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 哪裡便宜,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 哪裡買,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 最便宜,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 必買,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 優惠網站,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 熱賣商品,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 經典商品,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 購買,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 購物,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 流行,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 不能不逛,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 非逛不可,【搶購好康】Nike Air Max 98 Beige - 12510808 網友開箱介紹



    留言

    這個網誌中的熱門文章

    【結婚送禮推薦】【買一送一】日本製 KAO花王 EX衣物去漬(補充棒)

    【生日禮物介紹】荷蘭BRABANTIA Tritanium鈦系列24公分雙耳湯鍋5L Tritanium鈦系列

    【搶購好康】HITACHI 24公斤躍動變頻洗衣機 SF240XBVCH(香檳金)